AVA Community Art Center
Scholarship Application Form
20-21 CCSD Graduating Seniors
509 West 2nd Street, Gillette WY 82716
The AVA Scholarship is awarded each year to applicants pursuing post-secondary education in the field of Visual Arts.
Applicants must complete this Special Application form in its entirety; additional information to be turned in includes:
- One Self-Description Essay highlighting applicant’s personal characteristics (1-2 Pages)
- One Essay expressing Community Involvement and Volunteer Activity (1-2 Pages)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Portfolio featuring 3-5 personal completed artworks in any visual arts medium
- Current Transcript reflecting high school or college credit. Transcripts must
certify a 3.0 GPA or equivalent. Home schooled applicants must submit records of course work.
AVA Community Art Center Scholarships are awarded by an Executive Committee. Scholarships will be allocated to recipients over two semesters via the Financial Services Office of the institution that the recipient is enrolled.
All applications from any currently enrolled high school senior with expected graduation date of May 2021 may be considered for AVA’s Scholarship.
Completed Applications must be returned to the applicant’s High School Counseling Office.
The Advocacy for the Visual Arts’ Annual Scholarships are awarded each year in number and amount based on available resources in the organization’s scholarship fund.